Copyright 2011 Lifeprepared.com - Emergency Survival Food Supplies
Home Food Storage
* Great starter unit!
* 24 - #10 Cans
* Over 1600 calories per day
* 3 Month supply for 1 person
* 48 #10 Cans
* Over 1700 calories per day!
* 6 Months food supply for 1 person.
* Over 1400 calories per day
* 72 #10 Provident Provision cans
* 1 year supply of food for 1 person
* 47 different foods
* Over 2400 calories per day!
* 120 #10 Provident Provision cans
* 1 Year supply of food for 1 person
* or 3 months for 4 people
* Less than $1.38 per meal!
* 20 Cases
All Food Storage products are packaged into Ball Brand #10 enameled cans which is about the size of a
1 gallon container. Metal food cans provide cost-effective, convenient, and environmentally friendly
containers for fruits, vegetables, soups and more. Packed for freshness and sealed for storage, in many
instances food storage cans retain more of a product’s nutrients than frozen or even "fresh" produce at
the grocery store.
Included FREE with every purchase of food storage is:
1. "How to Prepare For Any Disaster" a 46 page guidebook. Already distributed over 100,000 times.
2. "Cooking with Home Storage" A fascinating cookbook with over 550 recipes, written for those people
who look at all the cans of food in their basement and say, "What do I do with all this stuff!!" 278 pages